Favorite Book?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Favorite Book?

Post by Sundrop on Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:47 pm

I'm curious, what is everyone's favorite Wings of Fire book out there? And yes-- the Winglets count. But I expect good reasons for that if that's the case! Razz

Mine has got to be The Dark Secret. Starflight isn't even my favorite character, yet I absolutely loved everything we learnt about throughout the book. It wasn't just us that was learning about the Nightwings lies; Starflight was as well. The ending was an epic climax and I was totally not anticipating it; I felt awful for what happened to Starflight. He was kind of thrust into a situation he never asked for...

I also enjoyed Legends: Darkstalker more than I thought I would. I really, really don't like Darkstalker but reading about his descent into crazy and how he began to mess with his friends was interesting. The ending had me longing to hear about Clearsight again; she was definitely my favorite from the book.

So, which book in the series is your favorite? Why? Was it a tough choice?

Join Flight Rising today! Tell 'em Amorii sent you!
Sundrop
Animus Dragon
Animus Dragon

View user profile http://jademountain.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite Book?

Post by AspenTheSandWing on Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:41 am

@Sundrop

That's a hard one.... I think Moon Rising is my favorite, even though Moon isn't my favorite character, because it's really interesting to be inside a mind readers head.

I really liked the Hidden Kingdom and Darkstalker, too. Because I liked Glory's perspective, and I liked Clearsight and Whiteout. (Mostly Whiteout, she's my favorite forever!)
AspenTheSandWing
Hatchling
Hatchling

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundrop on Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:31 pm

@"AspenTheSandWing"

Really? That's interesting, you'd figure your favorite character would be the star of your favorite book. Might I ask who your favorite character is?

The Hidden Kingdom was kind of sad to me, because it showed that RainWings really were lazy and that made me feel disappointed... But I was happy Glory took back the reigns and got them onto the right track, haha.

Clearsight was awesome and Whiteout was intriguing... I hope we get more out of those two, they have a lot of potential for their own books.

Join Flight Rising today! Tell 'em Amorii sent you!
Sundrop
Animus Dragon
Animus Dragon

View user profile http://jademountain.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AspenTheSandWing on Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:09 am

@"Sundrop"

Oh, you're right, Sunny, Thorn, and Whiteout are my favorites. So I like The Brightest Night too. AAAAAAA They are all so good!
AspenTheSandWing
Hatchling
Hatchling

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top